Many come to me because this Article, What is the cost of SUP? They hope me delete it.
What is the key data in trading, the cost I believe is the No.1 element.
Then what is the cost of a pack of SUP? or it could be another question, what is the margin of SUP dealer?
1. Question 1. what is the material cost?
2. Question 2. What brands are made in China? I will list it in details in another website.
3. Question 3. How we pay the sup workers in China?
4. Question 4. What is the freight and tax?
5. Question 5. What makes its price difference?
6. Question 6. What about paddle or accessories?
1. what is the material cost? only board packaged in box.
- Drop stich PVC, main material, usually 15cm 厚度 as normal use. Then a 11′ board could use about 2.5 meter square, and its unit price is 120RMB per meter square, so its price should be 300RMB.
- 2nd layer of PVC about twice of drop stich, and its unit price is 26RMB/m2, so its price is 26×5, 130RMB;
- EVA, depends on the pattern looks, usually 1 meter square is suffient, its unit price is about 100RMB so is it the sub total price.
- The final big material is rubber and hardening agent, one sup will use 3kg rubber (26RMB/kg) and about 0.2kg hardening agent (90RMB/kg), so subtotal price is 96RMB.
- Packaging carton, form and and adhesive tape is about 25RMB.
- Other, D-ring, 1-2RMB each from small to big; fin costs 13rmb, valve 6rmb, normal handler 5 rmb, elastic rope about 1rmb each meter, and 1 meter is good enough, tape used in processure is about 7 rmb.
So in total: material cost is 690RMB. about 105USD. Yes, it was cheap.
拽完英语，材料成本大约是690，人工成本我们按照一个指数比例来算，即0.7， 0.7×690=483。 我们也可以按照另一种方式来计算；现在威海工人的人工是200元一天。生产的流程分为裁剪，合服，化妆，打印EVA，贴皮，贴EVA，贴附件，加配件，包装等。